Through virtual learning and therapy sessions, students and families get the services they need, wherever they are, and school professionals enjoy greater career flexibility.
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an incredible school based in Lawrenceville, Georgia that is looking for a full-time virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year, with the opportunity to renew for the extended school year or come next fall semester.
We require 2 years of school speech experience, active GA credentials and teaching certification, as well as ASHA CCCs of all applicants. Please see additional details about this work from home SLP job below:
- Remote position
- 37 hours/week
- Preschool though 6th grade
- 40 student caseload
- ASAP Start
- IEP Support and report writing
Our Amazing School Teletherapists
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
- Participate in Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
- Counsel and involve parents in remedial process.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
- Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
- Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
- Establish control and administer discipline according to the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- May supervise licensed speech-language pathology assistant(s) or speech aide(s).
- Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings.
- Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other required documents.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state laws, State Board of Education rule, and board policy.
- Comply with all district and campus routines and regulations.
- Participate in professional development activities to improve skills related to job assignment.
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Telehealth Hiring Manager - ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled