- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Job
Work From home
ProCare Therapy has a Full Time Speech Language Pathologist job. Candidate should be tech savy/able to utilize new computer programs. Candidates must be ASHA certified and be willing to work with school age students.
Provide teletherapy services to children with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Must be CA licensed and ready to go
- Must be CCC-SLP
- Start 10/29-2/5 (strong possibility to extend)
- Full Time 32.5 hours/week M-F
- Preschool-2nd grad caseload
- Previous tele-therapy experience is a huge plus
Please apply below or by sending a copy of your updated resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to speaking with you.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-776-2106
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »