- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Part-time Teletherapy opening for a CCC-SLP.
Candidate should be tech savy/able to utilize new computer programs.
Provide teletherapy services to children with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Licensed in WA
- Part-Time Now until the end of the school year
- Preferred licensed in WA with ESA
- 35 kiddos K-12 (Supportive and small district)
- Start Date: Immediate start once offer, paper work completed.
- Ready to Interview qualified SLPs with schools experience.
Requirements: Masters degree in Speech and Communicant Disorders. Candidate must be licensed in and previous experience working in a school setting and comfortable with IEP's is required as well.
Begin working now and continue the assignment for the school year. Live anywhere, nationwide while providing telespeech to these amazing kiddos in a school environment. Enjoy working from home.
Call Michael Walton now to apply: 770-776-2106
Email resume to apply directly: Michael.Walton@procaretherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »