ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District that is looking for a Full time Virtual Learning Special Education Teacher to start as soon as possible. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full time and/or part time
- 20-30 students on caseload
- K-6th grade caseload
- 20 of which the SPED is a case manager for
- School is K-12th grade
- Most likely month-to-month/short term as the previous teacher is out on leave
- Must be a certified special education teacher
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in in this field
- AL License required
- Must be able to pass technology screening
- Must have liability insurance
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected] . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled