ProCare Therapy is seeking a highly qualified Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to work in Michigan this year. As a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide evaluation and treatment for students with communication disorders of all ages and backgrounds, from K-12th grade. You will collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom.
- Provide speech therapy services to K-12th grade students through virtual platforms and technology
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies in the classroom
- Evaluate and diagnose communication disorders, and develop treatment plans
- Provide both individual and group therapy sessions, as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans
- Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers regarding student progress and treatment
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology in Michigan
- At least two years of school-based experience
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
At ProCare Therapy, we offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing support and professional development. If you are passionate about helping students succeed and have the qualifications and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled