- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
A school in Indiana is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming school year. This is a teletherapy opportunity and the ideal candidate will need to be licensed in the state of Indiana. Teletherapy experience preferred but not required.
- Master’s Degree
- 35 hours per week
- K-12 caseload (mostly elementary)
- 45 students
- Competitive Pay.
- Superior Medical Coverage:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer.
- Paid Travel.
- Private Housing. With Soliant Health, when you move to a new city, we provide housing that’s comfortable, safe and near your work assignment—in some of the nicest parts of town.
- Licensing Assistance
The school is very eager to hire, and the director is currently conducting interviews. For immediate consideration please send your resume to Theresa.Bennett@ProCareTherapy.com or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »