ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District near the Sacramento, CA area that is looking for a Part time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the school year 2020-2021. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Part time hours
- 20 hours per week, could add some hours
- Flexible schedule
- Mostly elementary and middle, some HS
- Must be proficient with technology
- Master’s/Doctorate degree in this field
- Must Have CA license and Schools Experience
- ASHA CCC's required
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with Wells Fargo
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected] . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled