- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job near Albuquerque, NM
ProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time in a school-based position in the Albuquerque, NM area. This is a work from home teletherapy position. Interested SLP applicants must have an active New Mexico license and 2 years of recent school experience.
- Flexible Caseload Options
- General/ Mixture of Disabilities on caseload
- Full time: 35+ Hours Per Week
- Monday – Friday
- August 18, 2019 – October 19, 2020
- Provides speech and language therapy to students.
- Evaluates students using appropriate diagnostic instruments& interpret test results.
- Develops Individualized Education Plans (IEP) according to local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Masters’ degree in Communication Disorders
- Valid State License, Certifications, Credentials
- Pass Drug Testing/ Background Screening
Interviews are currently being arranged so if you believe this is a good match for you, please complete an online application or contact me today!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »