Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Portland, OR
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Portland, OR that is looking for a Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This position will be using our VocoVision platform which training will be provided for prior to the start of assignment. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 32 hours per week
- K-12th grade
- Teletherapy, Virtual Learning, Remote Lessons
- ASAP Start - December 2020 (Maternity Leave Coverage)
- Must have OR SLP License
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in the school setting
- Must pass tech-screening
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
To be considered for this position, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled