Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Work From Home
Job Type: Contract
A school in Massachusetts is looking for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 20/21 school year.
- Full time, can be flexible for part time
- K-12th grade case load
- Teletherapy opportunity
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Massachusetts state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must have or be able to obtain liability insurance
- Must have at least 3 years experience, no CFYs or SLPAs
- Experience in schools and/or pediatrics is required
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled