Location: Katy, TX
Category: Schools - SLP - Telespeech
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated speech-language pathologist to provide teletherapy services to one of our school districts. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of speech and language disorders, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conduct virtual evaluations and assessments of speech and language disorders
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans for clients
- Provide virtual therapy sessions to clients via video conferencing software
- Monitor and document client progress
- Collaborate with colleagues as needed
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- 2 years of experience working with a variety of speech and language disorders preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable using teletherapy software and technology
This is a remote, full-time position with a competitive salary. If you are a driven and experienced speech-language pathologist with a passion for helping others, we encourage you to apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled