Teletherapy: Teacher of the Visually Impaired, K-12
Job Type: Contract
A school district immediate teletherapy opening for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired for the duration of the current school year. Interested consultants must have their West Virginia Special Education Certification with a Visual Impairment Endorsement, 2 years' on-site school experience, and reliable internet and hardware to be considered for this opportunity.
- Hours: Open to part or full-time
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: K-8
- Dates: 01/20/2019 - 5/29/2020
- Masters Degree in Special Education, or related field
- West Virginia Teaching Certification
- Endorsement in Teaching students with Visual Impairments
- 2 years' previous on-site experience
- Reliable internet connection and hardware
- Consultants must pass a tech-screen
This position will remain open until the district feels they have interviewed the best fit based on their experience, certifications, and ability to work with others. If you believe you are the right fit, apply today!
Please submit your information and resume to: Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com.