Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist wanting a change of scenery for the rest of the 2023-2024 schoolyear? We have a part-time position with a school district located in a tight-knit community. You would be dealing with a 9th-12th grade caseload. Please reach out to me if you are or somebody you know is interested in this position after scanning through the details below!
- Onsite near the Terryville, Connecticut area
- Start ASAP
- Up to 3 days of guaranteed services
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Conncecitut SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
How to apply?:
• You can enter in your information and contact details below
• Send your resume to: [email protected]
• Or simply give me a call and connect at: 678-256-3027
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled