Texas Special Education Teacher Opportunity in Rockwall
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher this upcoming 2021-22 school year for a contract position located in the Rockwall, Texas area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid for every hour you work, on a weekly basis, and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full-time hours
- Will be working directly with teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- Elementary Caseload
- Behavior Classroom
- Must be Texas certified Special Education Teacher
- Experience with severe behavior students is requested
- Fingerprinting is a requirement of the interview process
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you're interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. I want to be of as much assistance to you as possible, so please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled