Full-time Virtual TX School Psychologist Opening - Remote LSSP
Are you looking for an energizing, meaningful, and highly rewarding career from the comfort of your home? Here at VocoVision, we have just what every virtual LSSP needs. Our company drives innovation in the academic world, connecting schools with expert remote instructional and service providers. Right now, we’re working with multiple districts in Texas to fill online School Psychology jobs; full-time and part-time, for this semester and the upcoming school year. If you too have a passion for what we do, giving students and families access to the therapy services they need, see more details below.
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- K-12 caseload
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
Our Amazing Teletherapists:
- Use formal and informal assessment data about the student and his/her environment(s) in developing appropriate interventions and programs. Implement interventions and programs with students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment.
- Screen and evaluate referred children including selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports which state the evaluation findings and provide for educational program recommendations. Identify and assess the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment.
- Participate as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and the individualized education program (IEP) committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on the child's educational plan.
- Provide direct services through a variety of methods (e.g. individual counseling, group counseling, classroom presentations, co-teaching in general education settings, in-services to staff/parents, etc.) as needed.
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other appropriate staff regarding the child's program and any adaptations/materials needed to facilitate improved performance in the classroom or at home.
- Deliver a planned and coordinated program of psychological services.
- Develop and maintain appropriate records and reports related to students and interventions/programs.
- Assist in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet identified learning and adjustment needs.
- Participate in professional organizations, continuing education, and in-services to continually improve professional knowledge and skill.
- Development and monitoring of behavior plans and implementation of positive behavior support strategies.
- Have Master’s or Doctorate level degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Maintain Active State DOE Licensure
- Have an Active NASP Certification
- Have at least 2 years of school experience
Benefits and pay:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Guaranteed hours
- Hourly rate of 32-45 pending experience and district
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Planning, writing up and reporting included!
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Please apply by submitting your resume to [email protected] For any questions about this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at 678-748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled