- Job Location:
Grand Junction, CO
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
A school district in Grand Junction, Colorado is seeking an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the current school year. This opening is offering full time hours and the OT will be working with a caseload of 43 students.
If you are not local to the area, this could be a great travel assignment! Our agency does provide housing assistance, as well as, relocation reimbursement.
- Full time
- Caseload is 43
- Will cover 2 large schools with COTA support
- WONDERFUL, very supportive client
- Must be licensed in CO
- Beautiful area of CO with lots of skiing, hiking, etc
- Superior Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Fun Spring Activities for SLPs
Jump and Hop While You Sing A variety of speech and language goals may be worked on while enjoying time outdoors. Each of these may be adjusted to work on whatever each student needs to practice. T...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »