Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to put your Speech Language Pathologist skills and knowledge to use? ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome school district located in Juneau, Alaska and is currently looking for Speech Pathologists to join their team for the 22/23 school year.
Therapists are required to hold or obtain Alaska SLP licensure and must complete a background check. The director is accepting candidates with CCC's, in their clinical fellow year and assistant levels!
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting or moving for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate.
- Full Time
- K-12th Grade
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Onsite/Hybrid Position
- Will accept CCC, CFY, and SLPAs
- Requires a Master’s Level Degree
- CCC or CFY
- Must have a AK SLP License
- Associate or Bachelor’s Level Degree
- State License Required
- Typically, can perform all the same duties as an SLP except for individual evaluations, IEPs, or make final decisions on therapy for students.
- Supervision and Guidance during CFY
- License and CEU reimbursement
- Clinical Fellow Program https://www.procaretherapy.com/speech-language-pathology-clinical-fellowship-program/
- United Healthcare insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
If interested in this position, please email me a copy of your resume to [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding your interview availability.
- Follow the ProCare Therapy blog here: https://www.procaretherapy.com/blog/
- Follow the VocoVision blog here: https://www.vocovision.com/blog/
Don't think its a match? Contact me directly to discuss other opportunities - we work with schools is all 50 states across the nation!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled