- Job Location:
Salt Lake City, UT
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district in Washington. The SLP will be providing speech and language services to a K-6th grade caseload.
- Average Full Time Week | 37.5 hours
- Full/Part Time Contract
- Identification of students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessment of students’ communication skills
- Evaluating the results of comprehensive assessments
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology
- Must have an active or pending SLP license for Washington.
Ashley Hopkins | Travel Therapy Consultant| Local: (770) 776-2095
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us directly. We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans. Remember, we can help with Relocation; we are NATIONWIDE!
Questions? Chat with a live recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/299946
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Students with School Anxiety
How to Spot Potential Anxiety Being nervous about the new school year is normal. What is not is okay is being so overwhelmed by your feelings that you are unable to function within the school day. ...
Read more »
- Back to School Checklist for School Nurses
Starting Your Must-Do List Each year will be different, but some items will always take precedence when heading back to school. As the school nurse, it is important to look over the records of all ...
Read more »