- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
If you are in the area of Tukwila, WA in and looking to work 5 days a week as a physical therapist, we have the perfect opportunity for you. ProCare therapy is looking for a hard-working PT to treat patients in the area. This is a great chance for you to pick up FULL time hours. If this job sounds like a fit for you, then apply today!
- Contract for the FULL school year
- K-12th grade students
- Quick to interview and offer
- MUST have PT license
- IMMEDIATE opening
- 5 days a week
- 40 hours a week
- Common disabilities/ diagnosis includes CP, Down Syndrome, developmental delays and other chromosomal disorders
- Position is available NOW
- School based, and pediatric experience would be a plus
Apply Below or send a resume to Taylor Garrett directly at email@example.com
Point of Contact:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »