I am looking to speak with new graduate CF level Speech Language Pathologists that are looking to work a school based Clinical Fellowship. We have multiple positions interviewing throughout the state of Oregon. You will be given tax free stipends to assist with your travel. This will greatly increase your income for the contract period. This position starts for the 21-22 school year.
The position is a K-12, mild – mod severity on the caseload. I have supervisors available to assist you throughout your fellowship period.
- Full-Time (40 Hours)
- Full 2021-2022 School Year
- Caseload ages: K-12
- Caseload severity: Mild -Mod
- Virtual Interview Process
- Prospective (CF -SLP) candidates must have Oregon Speech Language Pathologist License (in-process is fine) + Master’s degree
- Materials Budget Given
- License Reimbursement
- Continued Education Credit
- Health Benefits or Additional compensation
- Fully Paid Relocation (Required to have license in process)
Contracts will be full-time for 36 weeks, the duration of 1 full school year. After completion of the contracted clinical fellowship, most candidates re-sign or go as a direct employee of the school district. This is a good way for therapists to decide on whether working in a school setting is a desirable career for the future.
Interested in other locations or traveling around the country?
?Give me a call to discuss our other opportunities.
Apply below or e-mail your resume to me directly at
For more details give me a call at the number below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-776-2106