Upcoming School Year Occupational Therapist Position Near Topeka, KS
Job Type: Contract
Popular school district near Topeka, Kansas is needing occupational therapists for the upcoming school year.
- Full Time
- K through High School Population
- KS License Required for Start
- Some Pre-School Visits
- Two Opportunities Available
- Interviewing and Offering Now!
About Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunity – Taxes come out of your paycheck, we pay half your payroll taxes, and you’re under our company liability insurance
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Weekly Pay
- Stipends and Per Diem available to those on travel assignments
If you are interested in applying, send an updated resume to Richard Gropper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 770-776-2093.
And if you’re interested in virtual opportunities, still email me your resume but also follow this link to see if you qualify: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled