- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
We are searching for Full Time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year in a district near:
- Olympia, Washington
- M.S. in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
You got this already:
- Must have an active or pending School Psychology license for Washington
- Help students process their issues and plan goals
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, family and social issues
- Inform and counsel parents on relevant topics within their child's life
- Research and apply learning programs that apply to the child’s needs
- Participate and diagnose student by administering psychological tests
- Evaluate and advise disciplinary practices for troubled students
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us! We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
LeeAnn Miller | Travel Therapy Consultant | Local: (678) 459-1155
Not the place for you? We work with school districts all over the Southeast including: North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »