Upcoming school year: SLP opportunity: Castle Rock, WA area
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Castle Rock, WA that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2021-2022 school year. There are 2 full-time openings and you will be working with awesome K-8th grade students. Please continue reading below for more information and apply today to secure your position.
- WA SLP license
- SLP-CCC (will consider a CFY)
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- WA ESA
- Preferred: Prior schools experience or pediatric experience
- 2021-2022 school year (8/24/21-6/16/22; 8/16/21 training day)
- 2 positions
- Full-time (37.5 hrs./week; 5 days/week)
- General SLP duties
- K-8th grade caseload
- 30-35 students on caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Slight travel within district needed
- Looking to interview now
You will be an employee of ProCare Therapy, a contract position that offers competitive compensation and insurance. For more information or questions, please contact Izzy Palermo at (770) 557-3225 and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please send me a copy of your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please also follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled