- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is needed for a school district near Atlanta, GA for the upcoming school year.
- Full school year
- Full-time – 37.5 hours per week
- School, Contract
- Identification of students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessment of students’ communication skills
- Evaluating the results of comprehensive assessments
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Collaborating with teachers and other professionals
- Promoting proper teaching practices
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active or eligible for Georgia license
LeeAnn Miller | Travel Therapy Consultant | Local: (678) 459-1155
Allow us to help you with finding a great position! We provide great benefits, weekly pay, relocation assistance and stipends for our travelers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »