In the neighborhood of Athens, GA. We are looking for paraprofessionals to work in school systems. This work will cover the 22/23 SY. We require competent candidates who are ready to start work within two weeks of receiving an offer.
Location: near Athens, GA
- High School Diploma or GED
- COVID Vaccinated
- Job related experience is desired
- Targeted, job-related education with study in a job-related area preferred
- Paraprofessional or GA Professional Educator License required
- At least a child development associate credential; enrolled in a program leading to an associate or baccalaureate degree; or enrolled in a child development associate credential program to be completed within 2 years.
- Minimum of 30 college semester hours completed
Details of the position:
- Start Date: ASAP
- End date: 5/19/23
- Full-Time (37.5 hours a week)
- Caseload: TBD
- Pay Range: Starting at $17/HR * Negotiable
- Personal compensation package
- Competitive weekly pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance & 401K
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the form below and send your most current résumé. I will contact you as soon as I receive your email to discuss the recruiting process. Please don't pass up this opportunity since they want to interview as soon as feasible. You may reach me personally at:
Sean Bennett, please contact me at 678-538-6712.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled