Urgently Hiring: Virtual SLP in North Carolina
Looking for an exciting opportunity to help people communicate more effectively? Look no further than our virtual speech language pathologist position! Join our team of skilled professionals and use your expertise to make a real difference in the lives of those struggling with speech and language challenges. With the flexibility to work from anywhere and the satisfaction of seeing your clients make progress, this position is the perfect blend of convenience and fulfillment. So, dust off your microphone and get ready to make some virtual magic happen!
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current North Carolina SLP license (if applicable)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
At ProCare Therapy, we're committed to helping students reach their full potential. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, and the flexibility to work from anywhere. So if you're an energetic and creative SLP who wants to make a difference in the lives of students, apply today!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Submit your resume today to join our team of dedicated professionals. We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled