You won't just be joining any team - when you join ProCare Therapy, you'll become part of a passionate and compassionate family that's committed to making a real difference in the world. As a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, you'll have the opportunity to connect with individuals from all walks of life and provide them with the tools they need to communicate and thrive. From helping a child with a speech delay to empowering an adult with a communication disorder, your work will touch the hearts of people across the globe. Don't settle for an ordinary job - choose a career that will fill your heart with purpose and your soul with joy. Join ProCare Therapy today and let's make a difference together.
At ProCare Therapy, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality speech therapy, regardless of their location or schedule. That's why we've created a virtual platform that allows our therapists to connect with clients from all over the world, using cutting-edge technology and innovative techniques to achieve meaningful results.
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current California SLP license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
So, if you're a skilled SLP who is passionate about helping people communicate better and thrive in their daily lives, we want to hear from you! Join our team of dedicated professionals and take advantage of the many benefits of a virtual SLP job. From setting your own schedule to working in your pajamas (we won't judge!), this is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking for a flexible and rewarding career.
Apply now to become a part of our dynamic SLP team! Let's change some lives together - one Zoom call at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled