Teacher Assistant/ Paraprofessional Job - Renton, WA
Paraprofessionals are essential to the classroom setting and are necessary for the student's success! We are currently scheduling interviews for an opening in our special education department for a full-time paraprofessional. Schools experience is preferred, but not mandatory. Apply today! Interviews are being scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Start Date: ASAP, contingent upon fingerprint/background clearance
- RLC (resource) and ILC (self-contained) classrooms
- Experience in supporting medically fragile students and toileting plans
- Grade Levels : K-5th
- School based experience
- In Person Only
- Proof of background/fingerprint clearance
- 2 Completed Supervisory References
APPLY! Click Here to Schedule a Call!
Email your resume with references for interview consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about the next step in your career.
Simone Begley | Senior Director of Educational Services
Phone/ Text: 770-325-0319
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled