Urgently Hiring Part-Time Speech Language Pathologists near Janesville, Wisconsin
Job Type: Any
An opening for a Speech Language Pathologist is currently being offered in Janesville, Wisconsin. We are looking for candidates willing to be an early participant of a child’s development.
- Wisconsin Education Certificate
- Wisconsin Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC
- Wisconsin SPI License #1
- Report to cooperating family members, and other professionals for the sake of the patient.
- Diagnosing and assisting patients through their related problems.
- A willingness to assist Elementary level patients.
For those who are interested in the job, where distance may be an issue, we also offer assistance in relocation!
This will be 24 hours a week between 2 school sites for the 2020-2021 school year.
We offer a variety of different compensatory packages at a competitive rate which include Dental, Vision, and a 401k plan.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled