Urgently Hiring SLP - Grand Prairie, Texas
Job Type: Any
A school is in need of a SLP near Grand Prarie. If you are willing to be a positive scholastic influence on your patients, we urge you strongly to apply to this opportunity.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Texas SLP License
- Texas Education Certificate
- Ability to assist students through their speech impediments
- The proficiency to implement IEPs while working with other professionals, and family members of the students.
- Preferably, experience working with students K-12.
- Supervise SLPAs
- Work at 2-3 school sites.
This opportunity will be offered alongside competitive compensation packages which include benefits like vision, dental, and a 401k.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled