Calling all SLPs! The job you ve been waiting for has arrived, you can stop looking now. If you love commuting and sitting in traffic, this may not be the job for you.
Imagine waking up every morning and instead of reluctantly backing out of your driveway and sitting in traffic, simply walking to your living room with a cup of coffee and providing services from the comfort of your own home. A much better commute if you ask me! VocoVision is looking to expand our team of virtual speech-language pathologists and would love to speak with you. We have both full-time and part-time positions open in the state of Tennessee and want to help find your dream job. Send over your resume today!
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Communicate regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintain an established inventory of supplies
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a functional work area
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- Tennessee SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Full-Time/Part-Time Available
- Start Date: ASAP
- No need to relocate-work from home!
- More details upon interview
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed Hours
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Weekly pay
- Pay rate consistent across direct & indirect services
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
Ditch your drive and join ProCare Therapy in providing the best speech-language pathology services virtually! Send over your resume and let's get some kiddos the services they deserve.
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled