- Job Location:
Lithia Springs, GA
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
An opportunity is available for a Teacher for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing seeking a full-time position in a K-12 district. This position offers support for their educator's and specialist in one of this district's top performing elementary sites. Interested applicants must have Masters Degree with a focus in Deaf Education and be eligible to receive Georgia Licensure.
Primary duties of this role are as follows:
- Evaluate students grades K-12
- Provide direct and indirect services
- Monitor progress and revise goals as needed
- Communicate effectively with faculty, staff, and parents
- Hours: Full-time position
- Position Type: Contract
- Caseload: Elementary
Please direct all questions to Hannah Duenke at (770) 225-3186 or by email: Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled