- Onsite near the Varnville, South Carolina area
- Start ASAP
- # students/ages on caseload TBD
- 1 or more school sites (mileage can be reimbursed between school sites)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education (or related field)
- Valid state (SC) teaching certification/license in Special Education.
- Prior experience working with students with special needs in inner city is preferred
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Provide specialized instruction and support to help students achieve academic and social goals
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to create a nurturing learning environment
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to accommodate diverse learning styles and abilities
- Assess student progress and adjust instructional strategies accordingly
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or any others that we have available nationwide, please reach out to me today by phone or email. I am looking forward to connecting with you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled