Virginia School Guidance Counselor Work From Home Job
Are you an experienced School Counselor in Virginia looking for a fresh start working from home? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district in Richmond, VA, virtually, for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- High-School caseload
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- State License and DOE Certification
- To provide direct professional, educational, career and general developmental counseling services to students
- Counsels students on personal problems, careers, peer relationships, and attendance problems
- Conducts small and large group guidance sessions
- Maintains and updates student cumulative folders
- Communicates with parents and agency representatives concerning student problems
- Designs and implements behavior modification programs for students
- Coordinates teacher and parent conferences as needed
- Interprets test data and student records for parents and teachers
- Plays a major role in Child Study activities
- Daily attendance
- Engaged and on task
- Performs other duties as required
- Competitive compensation
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to [email protected] If you need to get in touch with me by phone, I can be reached directly at: (678) 748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled