VIRTUAL | Speech-Language Pathologist | DE
Job Type: Any Of These
Speech-Language Pathologist for School District in Delaware - Virtual
Are you an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist, licensed in Delaware OR wanting to apply for a license in Delaware, looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district, through a fully virtual work setting!!
Please see additional details below:
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Start January 2021!
- 100% virtual position
- PreK-12th grade students
- Severe disabilities and high Autism population
- Conduct evaluations, assessments, therapy sessions, IEP meeting facilitation, and report writing
- Competitive salary!
- Requires a Master’s degree in Speech Therapy
- Must have DE SLP License
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at email@example.com. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled