ProCare Therapy has partnered with VocoVision to fill openings for a local VA School District seeking VA Licensed Elementary Teachers to provide remote instruction to students enrolled in their Virtual Academy. We currently have a need for a 4th Grade Teacher.
Apply today for more information regarding this position, and contracting with VocoVision.
VocoVision has 10+ years of experience connecting qualified educators with school districts all across the country, and providing the platform and support necessary to make remote learning possible.
- Full Time, 37.5 Hours per week
- 4th Grade Class - Virtual Academy Students (remote learning - students are at home)
- Lesson Plan writing and development in accordance with provided curriculum and District requirements
- Direct Instruction Required - Synchronous Structure.
- District utilizes Google Classroom and Canvas for their virtual program. Prior experience with these platforms is preferred.
- Masters Degree in Education or related field -OR- 5+ years teaching experience with a Bachelors Degree.
- Active Teaching License in Virginia
- Pre-K - 6th VA Teaching Cert required
- 2 years of independent teaching experience preferred - not required
- Access to stable home internet with reliable computer- no tablets or Chromebooks- they cannot support our remote platform.
- Comfortability with 1099 contract status
District Representatives and the Virtual Academy's Principal are actively interviewing to fill this role - if you're interested in learning more and sitting for an interview - apply today!!
Senior Virtual Account Executive
O: (678) 497 - 4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled