ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Indiana seeking an Educational Interpreter to provide interpreting services to a High School student in the mornings for the remainder of the 22/23 School Year. This is a virtual position, so as long as you meet the Indiana State SLI/EI requirements, you can be based anywhere - no onsite services required!
If interested, please see more details about the position below, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!
- Part Time Opening / 20 hours per week / 4 hours per day / M-F
- Daily Schedule: 7:30-11:30 EST
- ASAP Start Date (Realistically Early October) - position will run through the end of the 22/23 School Year
- Last day is May 26th, 2023
- Facilitating language between staff and 1 High School Student
- Must be Hindi/English Speaking Bilingual
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Degree/Certification
- 3.5 Score: Educational Interpreter Performance Test (EIPA)
- Written Test Required
- OR Active RID Membership (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf)
- Indiana State Educational Interpreter Permit
- 2 Years of Educational Interpreting Experience
- Fluent in Hindi/English (Bilingual)
If you think that this position may be a good fit for you, please apply today by either submitting an online application below or sending me an email with your resume attached for review.
I am excited to hear from you soon!
Senior Virtual Account Executive
O: (678) 497 - 4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled