Work-from-Home DHH Teacher Job Openings - CA, USA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate, California licensed, Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to work remotely. This school is incredibly supportive and eager to invite a skilled Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher onto their team as soon as possible. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive, and we can connect about interviews immediately.
- 38 Hours/Week
- Part-time openings available
- K12 Caseload
- ???????Caseload assigned pending experience
- Colorado Teaching License
- Schools experience requested
- Must have CDE license for Special Education Specialist: Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, email, or text me today. To expedite the interview process, please e-mail me your resume directly before you apply.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled