Full-time Virtual Virginia School Speech Therapist Job
ProCare therapy and VocoVision are actively seeking out a virtual School SLP for a contract work-from-home position, with hours flexible to your availability, located in the Alexandria, Virginia area. As a VocoVision employee, you can expect to be paid for your guaranteed hours as well any extra time you may put in, and indirect hours, on a weekly basis, and can work anywhere nationwide. We have openings for the current semester, extended school year for summer, as well as the upcoming school year. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send me your resume to [email protected] so I can contact you immediately regarding the position.
- Remote position
- 37 hours/week
- Elementary, Middle and Secondary populations available
- Multiple openings, will consider part-time teletherapists and hybrid resumes as well
- 40-55 students
Our Amazing Virtual Speech Therapists can Expect to:
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Have extensive auxiliary support and be prepared to train facilitators.
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
- Participate in Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
- Counsel and involve parents in remedial process.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
- Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
- Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
- Establish control and administer discipline according to the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- May supervise licensed speech-language pathology assistant(s) or speech aide(s).
- Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings.
- Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other required documents.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state laws, State Board of Education rule, and board policy.
- Comply with all district and campus routines and regulations.
- Participate in professional development activities to improve skills related to job assignment.
- Have regular attendance.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Completed a Master's Degree program
- Have valid ASHA CCCs
- Have a State Education Certificate
- Receive competitive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed Hours
- Work-from Home
- Access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade
- Have extensive clinical support
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled