Remote Learning 22/23 School Year SLP Needed- PA
ProCare has teamed up with a District in Pennsylvania, that is currently interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist. This is a contract position open to Full time candidates. Here are the details about this role:
- Working with K-4th grade students
- School experience preferred
- Caseload details during the interview
- This is a Full time role working 5 days per week
- Must have or be able to acquire PA SLP license and PA Clearances
- Experience working in a school setting preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your resume [email protected] or give me a call at 770-225-3020. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district. Thank you!
If you are a new graduate, please follow the link below for our CFY program:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled