Virtual Remote SLP Opportunities
Job Type: Contract
Speech-Language Pathologist for School District - Virtual
Are you an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist, licensed in the state OR wanting to apply for a license in the state, looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district, through a fully virtual work setting!!
Please see additional details below:
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Start January 2021!
- 100% virtual position
- K-12th grade caseload
- This position primarily involves assessments, evaluations, IEP meetings, and report writing
- Competitive salary
- Requires a Master’s degree in Speech Therapy
- Will consider pending State SLP License
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled