The School Psychologist is responsible for psychological assessments of academic, social, and emotional, and behavioral domains utilizing problem-solving and standardized evaluations. The School Psychologist monitors the completion of case study evaluations and participates in Individual Education Plan conferences and problem-solving meetings designed to maximize students social, emotional, and educational success.
- Valid Tennessee Certification/Licensure in the School Psychology
- Knowledge of methods of assessments, learning processes, and appropriate instructional interventions to meet students needs.
This Full Time opportunity rises in Arizona working with a Kindergarten through 6th grade caseload. Working Monday through Friday, but Friday is a professional development day with no students.
The hourly compensation rate is contingent based on experience and education. Starting rate is $40.50 hourly and increases based on experience.
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results or students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, or family therapy per IEP requirements
- Contribute to program development that further integration of social, coping, and problem-solving in the classroom.
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible
If you may be interested in learning about our tele-therapy options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have virtual and work from home opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you on-boarded with our remote platform. Get Pre-Qualified here -> https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-pre-qualify-form/
To apply for the position above or more details about the position, send a copy of your resume too - J[email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled