Are you an experienced School Psychologist in OREGON (or licensed in OR) looking for a new remote opportunity where you are able to work completely from home? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district for the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year, and potentially the option to extend your contract for ESY and summer hours! Call us to set up an interview today!
- Full time
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
- Required: Masters Degree in School Psychology and an active OR School Psychologist License
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Guaranteed Remote Assignments – No Onsite Services Required – EVER
- Ability to bill for direct and indirect services – Get paid for ALL the work you do!
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- Access to our Tech and Clinical Teams – we offer the support you need to make Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Working with a seasoned Teletherapy company - VocoVision is not a response to the pandemic. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts provide student services remotely, and we will be around long after the current health crisis. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] . Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources, ProCare Therapy
O: (678) 497-4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled