Are you a licensed psychologist with a passion for providing quality mental health care to people of all ages? Do you have experience working in teletherapy and want to join a company that values innovation and excellence? If you answered yes, then ProCare Therapy wants you! We're a virtual teletherapy company looking for talented and enthusiastic psychologists to join our team.
At ProCare Therapy, we're committed to helping our clients overcome a wide range of mental health challenges through the use of teletherapy. Our team of psychologists provides compassionate and effective care to clients of all ages, using the latest technology and evidence-based practices to help them achieve their treatment goals. And now, we're looking for someone like you to help us continue to provide outstanding care to our clients.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations of students to determine eligibility for special education services
- Provide counseling and support to students and families, including crisis intervention as needed
- Develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with special needs
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to support student success
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress and services provided
- Master's degree in psychology, school psychology, or related field
- Valid license as a School Psychologist in the state of Indiana
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience providing virtual counseling and support preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
So, what are you waiting for? Join ProCare Therapy's team of virtual therapists and help us make a positive impact on the lives of our clients. We offer competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and a supportive work environment where you can grow and thrive. Plus, no more commuting to work or awkward small talk with colleagues. It's all the perks of working from home without sacrificing the opportunity to make a real difference. Apply now and let's work together to provide quality teletherapy services with ProCare Therapy!
Please send a copy of your resume along with at least one reference (previous supervisor) to be considered. Let's change some lives today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled