Have you been looking for a more efficient way to improve the lives of students, and yourself in the process? Teletherapy is quickly growing to be the most practical and useful way to connect with students with many studies coming out showcasing the benefits. Vocovision has been ahead of the curve for many years making sure Psychiatrists can help students in need while having the flexibility to work from the comfort of their own home. If you’re ready for a change of pace and wanting to help more students than ever send your resume over to [email protected]!
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees.
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed.
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations including review of records, formal and informal testing, observation of the student's functioning in multiple settings.
- Active License in the state of Tennessee AND your current residing state if applicable
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in School Psychology
- NASP Certification [preferred]
- 2 Years of School Experience Minimum
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Fingerprint Card
Perks and Other Information:
- 1099 Contractor Position
- Fully Remote Position
- Guaranteed Hours (Part time or Full)
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Compensation
- Access to our Exclusive Toolkit, Technical + Clinical Support Teams
To jump on the opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled