Have you been looking for a meaningful career that is not only rewarding but also is in the comfort of your home? Procare has been in the business for decades and we have perfected the work from home Psychologists formula. Right now, we are on the hunt for part-time and full-time positions to fill in your area! We work with multiple districts to fill and all positions that they may have a need for. We provide the flexibility to give you a comfortable work from home environment, as well as the tools needed to help kids who need it most. If this sounds like the change you’ve been looking for, please feel free to email me at [email protected]! Help us change the present so we can give those in need a better future!
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees.
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed.
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations including review of records, formal and informal testing, observation of the student's functioning in multiple settings.
- Full time (37.5 per week)
- Pre K-12th
- Start: ASAP
- End date: EOTY
- Remote work only
- Active License in the state of Washington AND your current residing state if applicable
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in School Psychology
- NASP Certification [preferred]
- 2 Years of School Experience Minimum
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Fingerprint Card
Perks and Other Information:
- 1099 Contractor Position
- Fully Remote Position
- Guaranteed Hours (Part time or Full)
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Compensation
- Access to our Exclusive Toolkit, Technical + Clinical Support Teams
To jump on the opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled