We’re seeking highly motivated Speech Language Pathologists to begin various full-time and part-time positions remotely in your area! Procare employees get paid for guaranteed hours and get the flexibility to work from home rather than be on the road away from family. Our mission is to help the people that better the lives of others, and we have been succeeding in that for over a decade. We employ nationwide and can give you the tools needed to be successful in your practice. If this is something you want to be apart of, please send me an email at [email protected]! I’d be more than happy to get you started on your journey!
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Communicate regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintain an established inventory of supplies
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a functional work area
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- Illinois SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- IL State Educator Clearances (Active)
- Minimum two years classroom speech therapy experience
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Start: As soon as possible
- End: End of school year
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload varies: K-12th
About our Teletherapy Assignments
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
If you would like to immediately consider for this position, please contact Jessi Campbell at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email. If needed, you can reach by phone as well at (770) 882-2025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled