Fully Virtual School SLP Job based in California
VocoVision is seeking a passionate SLP-CCC this school year for a work-from-home position based in California. This school is incredibly supportive and eager to invite a skilled and California licensed Speech Language Pathologist onto their team as soon as possible. See details below -
- 37.5 Hours/week
- 100% remote services
- High School Caseload
- 40-50 student caseload
- K-8 available
- ???????Multiple openings
- Master's Degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State DOE Certificate
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If this role sounds like a great fit, or you are interested in discussing other openings, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled