Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Job in Wisconsin
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Wisconsin looking for someone to join their team as a Remote Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Fully remote
- 2022-2023 school year
- Maternity leave coverages
- Elementary level
- Full time hours
- A master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current licensure in Speech-Language Pathology in WI.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology issued by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Prior school setting experience or pediatric.
- Pass a tech screening.
- Personal liability insurance.
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, or hearing about other opportunities available, please get in contact with me either by phone or email!
Get Pre-Qualified here for a Virtual assignment-> https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-pre-qualify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled