When you become a VocoVision teletherapist, your day remains similar to on-site therapists with the benefit of helping more students in need from the comfort of your own home. You can build your schedule that works for your life and have the flexibility to do more of what you love outside of work. We understand that the core of what Speech Language Pathologists do is help kids and better the world around them, so we make sure to work you for the entire contracted hours you’re scheduled as well. With the tools we’ve had in place for over 10 years, and the real success we’ve seen with our clients we are sure to be just the fit for a job you’ve been looking for. If you’re ready to make the change, feel free to email me at [email protected] with your resume and at least three references!
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Communicate regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintain an established inventory of supplies
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a functional work area
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- Ohio SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- OH State Educator Clearances (Active)
- Minimum two years classroom speech therapy experience
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Bilingual Preferred
- Start: ASAP
- End: End of school year
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload varies
About our Teletherapy Assignments
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
If you would like to immediately consider for this position, please contact Jessi Campbell at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email. If needed, you can reach by phone as well at (770) 882-2025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled